Solar Panel Installation in the North East
Sustainable Energy Engineering is an MCS accredited Renewable Energy installer. We design, supply and install systems that generate electricity and heat from solar and biomass energy.
We are accredited with the Microgeneration Certification Scheme to allow us to access Feed In Tariff (FITs) and Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments for our customers.
- Biomass systems
- Solar Electric systems
- Solar Battery Storage systems
- Solar Hot Water systems
The initial survey and quote is free! Don’t delay call today!
The company is also registered with the NICEIC, Constructionline, CHAS, and RECC. Sustainable Energy is committed to the RECC consumer code and is committed to providing the highest standards of customer care. We won’t bombard you with technical jargon – we will provide you with friendly advice and guidance on how to save money and get the best out of your system.
Our professional work force are qualified to high standards and consistently ensure our customers receive a first class service. As well as our domestic customers, some of whom have offered testimonials, we are also proud to work with Gentoo, The Guiness Trust, and NEXUS.
We primarily work throughout North East England and Southern Scotland. The company has carried out installations in Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Durham, Teesside, Teesdale, Cumbria, The Borders, Dumfries & Galloway and North Yorkshire.
- Return your calls within 24 hours
- Get one of our engineers to carry out a free, 1 hour survey
- Be courteous & respectful
- Respect your home
- Give you a 7 day cooling off period
- Clearly explain how the
- system works
- Clearly explain your FIT payments
- Send a salesperson to camp out in your home
- Ridiculously over inflate our prices and offer discounts if you sign on the day
- Hound you over the phone
- Bombard you with meaningless jargon
- Ask for a deposit months before work is due to start
- Over inflate the figures for your return on investment
- Experience and expertise
- One point of contact
- Competitive prices
- Reliable products
- Established company
- Good customer service
Why Choose Sustainable Energy?